Here's a short tutorial for a spring look, nothing fancy...I just have this thing about liliac eyeshadows this week, so I came up with this look:
1. Smudge a white/ivory eye pencil all over the lid (makes the eyeshadows more intense)
2. Add a lilac eyeshadow on top of the white eye pencil - ARTDECO no. 284
3. Place an orange eyeshadow in the crease and blend upwards - FLORMAR matte teracotta eyeshadow in "M102" (i forgot to take a photo of this step :p), then add a dark purple in the outter corner - "Rebel" from the SLEEK BAD GIRL palette ...
... and blend
4. Highlight the brow bone using a white eyeshadow - unknown brand
5. Use a green-ish eyeshadow on the lower lashline - SEPHORA eyeshadow, it doesn't have a name or number :/
6. Line the top eyelid. (I used a damp brush and "Twilight" eyeshadow from the SLEEK BAD GIRL palette)
7. Add mascara on both top and bottom lashes - L'OREAL Volumissime in Black
8. On the rest of the face I used
Max Factor Xperience foundation in "Beige Linen"
Estee Lauder double wear stay in place concealer in 03 "Medium"
Clinique blended face powder in 03 "Transparency"
My Face Cosmetics blush in "Costa del soul"
MAC MSF in "Refined" to highlight the cheekbones
On the lips I used a Avon pinky lipstick, but i don't know the name of it because i depoted it, and I didn't think to make labels :<.
Hope it's helpful to some of you :p